Carton Load / Hot Glue
Faster than hand gluing with high-speed equipment!
Ideal for point-of-purchase products of different shapes and sizes, the carton loading and heat-sealing process results in a crisp-looking package and helps ensure product packaging is tamper resistant. Cartons are auto-erected, filled, and sent through a conveyor where flaps are folded and glued closed.
- Facial Tissue
- Aluminum Foil/Wax Paper
- Breakfast Cereal
- Envelope / Other Stationery Products
- Feminine Care Items
- From as small as a deck of cards to as large as a shoe box
- Give us your product, and we’ll suggest a way to carton it!
- Pressure-sensitive auto-labeling
- Ink-jet coding
- Auto weight checking
- Metal detection
- Date and Lot Code traceability
- Printed safety warnings
Note: Valley Packaging is not limited to the packaging equipment or operations listed here. We have experience with, and access to, a wide variety of additional equipment upon demand.