Bagging / Gusset Seal
Often performed in our isolated packaging area, gusset bag sealing is a packaging method that tucks and seals the packaging material to give it a clean, square bottom that encloses and protects the contained product.
- Bathroom Tissue
- Soft Products
- Feminine Care Products
Bag Packaging Process:
- Fills, tucks and seals the package to give it a clean, square bottom that encloses and protects product
- Housed in a sanitary isolated packaging area
- Ideal for bulky and soft products
- Brick shape in a variety of sizes
- Give us your product, and we’ll propose a way to bag it!
- Pressure-sensitive auto labeling
- Automatic date and case coding
- Auto weight checking
- Metal Detection
- Date & Lot Code trace ability
Note: Valley Packaging is not limited to the packaging equipment or operations listed here. We have experience with, and access to, a wide variety of additional equipment upon demand.