CHOOSE YOUR SCHEDULE!
- 110 N. Kensington Drive, Appleton
- 2730 N Roemer Road, Appleton
- 255 Spring St, Clintonville
First shift: Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.(Kensington Drive and Roemer Road, Appleton)
Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Spring St, Clintonville)
Second shift: Monday-Friday 4:15 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. (Kensington Drive, Appleton)
Involves performing simple one or two-step packaging or assembly jobs. Although there is minimal demand for independent judgment or quality inspection, it does require the correct number of pieces or correct orientation within gross tolerances. Performs other duties as required.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PRODUCTION WORKER:
1. May include counting and inserting product into a bag or chipbox and placing on a conveyor.
2. Removing production from a master carton and placing on a conveyor, or
3. Collating product and placing in a container or on a conveyor, or
4. Attaching pieces together by the use of a hex wrench or screwdriver, or
5. Gluing flaps or pockets of folders, or
6. Applying labels to corrugate using adhesives.
$100.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Work performed is generally within the medium range as defined by the United States Department of Labor.
Valley Packaging Industries (VPI) is a community rehabilitation center that provides a variety of human services and vocational skills training to Fox Valley residents and manufacturing-related business services to private industry. Valley Packaging is the result of a partnership created more than 60 years ago with parents of people with disabilities, local manufacturers, and human service providers. By consistently meeting clients’ and customers’ needs, Valley Packaging has grown into the successful service organization it is today with: over 800,000 sq. ft. of customizable production space, large isolated packaging areas, capacity available for growth, high-speed equipment, and a uniquely blended workforce that integrates hundreds of individuals with disabilities with technically trained production workers.