Perform all daily activities to maintain effective inventory management procedures and accurate databases. Keying any transactions into the inventory management system as necessary and/or auditing any system transactions on a timely basis. Auditing prior day transactions into inventory and investigating any discrepancies by test counts. Resolution may need to be obtained by reviewing shipping, receiving, and transfer documentation. Complete necessary inventory adjustments with supporting analysis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year experience in inventory control or related area.
- Strong background in data analytics and attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Strong professional attitude, work ethic, and flexibility.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Accounting/Inventory Control software.
- Demonstrated common sense, judgment, and communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A INVENTORY & PRODUCTION ANALYST:
- Perform Daily production floor counts to reconcile inventory and update VPI systems and customer systems to maintain inventory integrity.
- Maintain all necessary documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts, including records of audits due to discrepancies, processing material returns from the production floor, and waste/cycle count adjustments. Maintain and update system inventory records.
- Coordinates with Customer, Logistics, and Production floor regarding shortages, inventory discrepancies, and provides on-call support for production environment.
- Responsible for creating shop floor folders for production orders, including managing transfers between locations to support production. Completes new item setup and customer type verification, and assists in creating/modifying BOM’s in system.
- Adheres to and assists in verifying inputs and outputs to maintain an accurate inventory management system for the day-to-day inventory transactions and balances.
- Process product returns from the production area. Process adjustments and resolve return inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Conduct daily test counts and product searches as needed for a system audit utilizing necessary material handling equipment. Reconcile inventories to book records and make necessary adjustments upon approval.
- Conduct physical inventories as necessary or requested by the customer to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Provides exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Ensures all safety and quality policies and procedures are observed.
Work performed is generally within the medium range as defined by the United States Department of Labor.
Base pay starting at $16/hour. Benefits offered.