Do you love working with children and their families and like having control over your own schedule? Are you interested in a rewarding career helping others and working for a company that makes a difference in our community? If so, we have the job for you!
The Early Intervention Program (a program of Valley Packaging Industries, Inc.) is accepting applications for an Early Childhood Special Education Teacher in Outagamie and Winnebago Counties. The ECSE Teacher will be a member of a transdisciplinary Early Intervention team supporting infants and toddlers with developmental delays and their families.
Be a part of a team that provides family-centered support and builds the capacity of parents to promote their child’s development. Don’t pass up this opportunity as jobs in Birth to 3 are hard to come by!
Essential functions of this job include:
• Evaluate children referred to the Early Intervention Program using standardized evaluation procedures to determine program eligibility.
• Share expertise with families and Early Intervention team on needs related to cognition, social/emotional development, behavior, play skills and overall child development
• Provides coaching for family members, other caregivers, and colleagues to promote the child’s development and encourage the child’s participation in home and community activities and settings.
• Provide ongoing service coordination after a child has been enrolled and ensure timeline requirements are met
• Collaborate with community agencies and professionals in order to provide timely and seamless services to children and their families.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education and DPI licensure (809 or equivalent) required. Knowledge of Early Intervention/Birth to 3 and previous experience as ECSE Teacher preferred.