A Community-Driven Vision in the Packaging Industry
Valley Packaging’s story dates back to 1956 when visionary L.C. Smith, along with Al Briggs and parents of people with disabilities believing people with special needs and disadvantaged circumstances could lead more independent lives, established the company based on this concept and welcomed his very first customer.
Human Services in Support of our Community
Valley Packaging’s committed workforce is passionate about the company’s long-standing human services mission –
“To promote the dignity and worth of individuals who have disabilities or are disadvantaged and to assist them in developing their optimum level of social, vocational and economic independence in the community”
Valley Packaging’s Board of Directors
VPI is led by an all-volunteer Board of Directors comprised of active and retired community leaders with human services, manufacturing, business, for-profit, and not-for-profit backgrounds – unified and driven by VPI’s mission.Meet VPI's Board
Celebrating a Proud Past & Bright Future!
Valley Packaging is a 501c*(3) community rehabilitation center that provides:
- Vocational services, training and employment, both facility and community based for 500-800 people with disabilities or disadvantages annually
- Birth – 3 Services for children with developmental delays
- Emergency Relief Services / Community 2000 Program – food, clothing, shelter, and training support services to help break the cycle of poverty
- Chronic Mental Illness support services
- Individualized services in a supportive environment
- Improvement in the quality of life for people with special needs and employment barriers
- Personal integrity and professionalism
- Cost effective services that capitalize on abilities while minimizing disabilities
A Skilled and Blended Workforce Prepared for Any Job
Valley Packaging’s management team understands the manufacturing, packaging and assembly industry inside and out with hundreds of combined years of on-the-job experience.
Along with the thousands of individuals served in our programs over the years, we hire additional production workers to expand our workforce in order to meet high production demands. This unique and blended workforce provides capacity for high volume projects and production services based upon the customer’s needs.
Your Outsourcing Production Solution
Today, more than 60 years later, our very first customer has grown to become an industry leader and one of Valley Packaging’s largest clients. Along with quality production, competitive pricing, capacity available for growth, and a convenient location, we provide efficient contract packaging and production services for a broad range of companies, as small as “start-up” to as large as Fortune 100, across a variety of industries.
Food Services, Food & Beverage
Personal Care Products
Baby Care Products
Mechanical Part & Kits
Bulk Commodity Packaging
We look forward to servicing you!
VPI makes a difference!
- Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce Cornerstone Business Award for VPI’s extraordinary achievements in business and in the community
- United Way Fox Cities Excellence in Partnership Award for VPI and Kimberly-Clark
- Northeast Wisconsin Manufacturers Alliance All-Star Employee Award for VPI’s Katie Ketter, Production Worker
- Northeast Wisconsin Manufacturers Alliance Manufacturing Education Partnership K-12 Award for VPI
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce Shining Star Award – Excellence in Special Education for Monica Allaback, Employment Skills Instructor
- Northeast Wisconsin Manufacturers Alliance All-Star Mentor Award for Ruben Ortiz, Senior Supervisor in Production