As you all probably know, COVID numbers in our area and in WI overall have shot up. As a result, Governor Evers has extended the Health Crisis Emergency Order and Mask Mandate. This is all a good reminder for all of us to reinforce the “COVID basics” across the organization:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Please get tested if you have symptoms or have been with someone for more than 15 minutes and within 6 feet of someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Wear your masks.
- Socially distance 6 feet or more when and where possible.
- Continue to use physical barriers (sneeze guards) where and when possible.
- Consider working remotely if your job allows it.
- Limit working in multiple VPI facilities if possible.
We have worked really hard to keep our work environments safe, and want to double down on those efforts in every way possible moving forward. Thanks for all your efforts to date, and let’s stay diligent!