Emergency Relief Services / Community 2000 Program
A Community Outreach and Emergency Relief Services Program for residents of the rural Outagamie County Area-
Community 2000 is a program provided by Valley Packaging Industries, Inc. and receives support from United Way Fox Cities and local fundraisers. This Emergency Relief Services Program is all about helping people. The Community 2000 mission is to:
Assist individuals with their basic needs and to promote better use of available resources within our community while aiding and promoting self-sufficiency.
Community 2000 provides services to individuals and/or families residing in the rural Outagamie County area who have a gross monthly household income at or below 200% of the poverty level.
These community outreach services include:
- Emergency food, personal care, cleaning, laundry, and diaper supplies
- Emergency apparel and household needs
- Local access to our partner agencies to provide financial assistance with rent, utilities, vehicle repairs, financial planning, Medicare/Medicaid information, domestic abuse support services, job placement services, and health education services
- Energy Services
- Harbor House
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- FSET – FoodShare Employment Training
- Partnership Community Health Education Center
- United Way Fox Cities Diaper Bank
- Valley Packaging Industries Job Placement Services
- Backpacks and Back-to-School supplies
- Assistance with holiday meals
- “Kids Day” for children to meet Santa
Want to help?
Donations and volunteers are always welcome.
For more information, please contact:
VPI’s Community 2000 Emergency Relief Services Program Coordinator
1002 S Main St. Seymour, WI.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 8am – 3pm
Like us on Facebook!