Employment Opportunities – Join our team!
Our team is passionate about their work and our important human services mission in the community.
We are currently accepting applications for:
- Production Worker
- First shift: Monday-Friday 7:45 p.m. to 4:15 a.m. OR
- Second shift: Monday-Friday 4:15 p.m. to 12:45 a.m.
- Maintenance Technician II
- First shift: Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:15p.m.
- Production Coordinator — First Shift
- Tri-County Recycling Facility Material Sorter
- First shift: Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Saturdays as needed) Daytime Part-Time Shifts: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. OR 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Second shift: Monday-Friday 3:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. (Saturdays as needed)
- Evening/Night Part-Time Shifts: 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. OR 8:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Community Living Specialist — First shift
- Community Employment Specialist — First shift
- Accounting Manager — First Shift
For full position descriptions, visit our Blog on this website. To submit an application for employment, complete this online application form in its entirety.
All required fields must be completed for consideration, and your electronic submission constitutes your signature. To attach a resume, which can be used in place of completing the “Education” and “Work Experience” sections on the form, be sure to use the upload link at the end of the form before submitting the completed application. Your electronic submission verifies that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by all statements made on the application form.
Questions? Contact our Human Resources representatives at # 920-749-5840